The Akixi mobile app is available on both iOS and Android devices, giving Akixi Reporting Users the ability to view reports on a smartphone or tablet at anytime. With the Akixi app you can control agent activity and view your reports in real time from any location.
There are two report categories on the mobile app – standard reports and enhanced reports. By default, the mobile app includes the wallboard report as a standard report.
All other report types are available on the mobile app to users who have the enhanced mobile app features enabled.
The video below provides a quick overview of the features and functionality available with the Akixi mobile app:
Enhanced App Features
Agent Reporting and Control:
View agent statistics and BLF reports, and control agent status in real time.
Unreturned Lost Calls:
See a real-time view of the calls you’ve missed.
Monitor the status and contact statistics of all internal devices.
Hunt Group Analysis:
Understand group overload and assess how multiple sites perform against each other.
Report by Interval:
Analyse trends by specified timeframes and understand business busy times.
How to Enable Enhanced Mobile App Features
Log in with an Administrator account and access the Application Users section of the Administration portal to get started.
- Select the user account which requires enhanced app features enabled.
- Click Change.
- Select the Reporting menu item.
- Click on the Enhanced Mobile App Features checkbox.
- Click the Save button – the setting will be applied.
Accessing the App
- Search Akixi on the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Install and open the application.
- Enter your Akixi server URL, user name and password. These are the same credentials used to log into the Akixi Service portal from your browser.
For more information visit the mobile app page on our website – click here.